High Performance Driving - for novice drivers - using your own car!
Please note: Fully electric vehicles, of any make, are not permitted to run on the track.
This is your entry to high performance driving experiences.
- This program is a lead follow format that will introduce you to on track skills and best practices to performance driving. Follow your instructor around the full 5.05 km track and learn the line, learn how and when to pass safely, learn where to look and learn where to apply the brakes and throttle.
- There will be up to 3 other cars in your group on track all following the coach in a Calabogie Mustang.
- Each session is 25 minutes on track with a driver briefing in between all 3 sessions.
M2015 or SA2015 minimum helmet rating required. If you are unsure of your rating or need one, rentals are available for $30.00
- Long pants and proper shoes are required. No sandals or flipflops.
- Fuel is available onsite. 94 and 91 octane.
All coaches are Level II certified with the Motorsports Safety Foundation
Will I get signed off to drive solo after this ?
- Not after 1 event. Most drivers with no previous track experience will require a minimum of a full day with an instructor in-car through our full or half day HPDE programs. This is not a guarantee, and sign off is at the sole discretion of the MSF certified instructor. Drivers need to demonstrate they are comfortable at speed, can give and take passes safely and know the rules. It’s never the same from one driver to the next. Safety of our drivers and coaches is important and we encourage you to listen to everything the coaches tell you.
Please contact us if you are looking for that next step. As always, seat time is vital, we can never stop learning and neither should you. HPDE@calabogiemotorsports.com
* Cancellations within 5 days of a scheduled event will result in $100 admin fee
*Date transfers 48 hours prior to a scheduled event will result in $100 admin fee
M2015 or SA2015 minimum helmet rating
Using your own car:
$369 This includes the track time and the coach.
$30 - Helmet Rentals
Using a track prepared cars CLICK HERE:
Back to All Calabogie Driving Experiences