High Performance Driving Experience. ( Full Day )
6 x 30 min sessions on track.
Minimum age is 16, drivers must be signed off to drive solo at Calabogie.
Looking to be signed-off or take your driving to the next level with expert instruction? Be sure to add a coach to your booking and will pair you up with one of our MSF certified instructors to spend the day in-car with you.
If you are unsure if you are signed off, please contact HPDE@calabogiemotorsports.com
Please note: Fully electric vehicles, of any make, are not permitted to run on the track.
Point by passing only in all run groups.
These are driver education events not racing, timing equipment of any kind is not permitted.
Flaggers and safety team are track side during these events.
Two run groups - Intermediate or Advanced - please provide full track history so we can determine your run group.
Turn 21 store is open for Fuel ( 94 & 91 octane ) snacks, swag and more.
Suites available for overnight stays
Powersports Garage onsite and available for any vehicle repairs or tires
Open wheel and Radical sports cars are permitted
Mustang rentals available
Private in car Coach available for drivers not signed off to drive solo or looking for extra performance advice.
Your coach will help you develop and practice vision techniques, trail braking, proper race lines, smooth inputs and putting it all together to become a better performance driver.
They will also cover track rules, safety and proper passing techniques while sharing the track with other drivers. All coaches are Level II certified with the Motorsports Safety Foundation
Orientation / Check-out Available
Select this $50 option at checkout if you are an advanced / experienced track driver who is simply not familiar with Calabogie - This is a required option and will provide one of our senior coaches to ride with you for few laps during your first session. Please also provide a brief driving resume with details of previous qualified track day education.
Each person onsite needs to sign a waiver before arriving, this includes any guests coming with you.
The link below will allow you to sign it online prior to arrival, no paper waivers are available.
If this is your first time at Calabogie this year please allow sufficient time to check-in, have your vehicle sound checked and arrive at the drivers meeting on time.
- Gate is open at 7:00 AM
*All drivers, please check-in at the main office, second floor of building #5 to receive the driver’s wrist band and run group sticker for you vehicle from 7:00 am to 8:00 am (12:00 pm for PM drivers)
*Sound Check* All vehicles running on track have to be tested
Cars without the 2022 sound check sticker are not permitted on track
The sound testing station, located just up from Turn 21 in the main paddock is available 7am to 9am,
Noon to 1pm (or ask the turn 21 store if no one there)
- If you have a driving coach booked, they will meet you by the podium / white tent – at 8:00 AM (12:00 PM for PM drivers)
- Mandatory Drivers meeting 8:10 AM by the podium and large white tent.
- Flagging procedure and other important on-track safety information will be coved in the driver meeting.
- Novice drivers will have a classroom session immediately after the drivers meeting in the class room next to the office, second floor building 5 and will then be on track on the half hours starting at 9:30.
- Advanced drivers will be on track on the hour starting at 9 am
- We will have a 1 hour lunch break from 12-1
- Paddock Eatery is open from 7:30am to 4pm
- Turn 21 is open for fuel (91 and 94 octane), and some great Calabogie Motorsports Park souvenirs and clothing
- Car numbers required, shoe polish will be used if you need a number and will be available in pitlane when you get on track.
- Long pants and closed toe shoes please.
If you have any questions, please let us know,
* Cancellations within 5 days of a scheduled event will result in $100 admin fee
*Date transfers 48 hours prior to a scheduled event will result in $100 admin fee
M2015 or SA2015 minimum helmet rating