Calabogie’s Premier Drivers Club
Club Calabogie to me offers the best track experience at a great price. The people, facilities, and the track itself is second to none. I drive nearly 500kms one way any chance I get to visit this place – this is truly my home track and makes for a great getaway from the busy pace of Toronto. I would highly recommend any lapping enthusiast to come out and experience it for themselves.
– Jason Podolski
The most important feature that attracts me to Calabogie is the fact that I feel welcomed. The staff is extremely friendly and always ready to help. The format of open track is great. It gives you lots of track time and allows you to improve. I really appreciate the fact that we have an instructor at our disposal for questions and advice. The Calabogie team is so great that I do not bother to go anywhere else!
– Jacques Bergeron
6.0 Hours of Open Track Per Day!
- Open Track Format
- No Run Groups
- Advanced drivers only with experience at Calabogie- no exceptions
- Our Track Pro is available to members each and every day to help you improve your lap times. Ted Martin will help you find that missing 10th or more. Take your track days to the next level.
- Read up on Ted’s Coaching/Racing History
- Open Track: 9:00AM – 12:00PM
- Lunch: 12:00PM – 1:00PM
- Open Track: 1:00PM – 4:00PM
Clubhouse: Air Conditioned Driver’s Lounge
- Catered lunch returns in 2023!
- Powersports Garage Setup Test
- Membership includes 30min of tire testing with PSG. They Measure tire temps and air pressures and see how they affect your car.
- Two Guest Passes*
- 10% off HPDE Days*
- 10% off Apparel*
- 10% off Suite Rentals*
- 5% off Fuel Rates*
*with full season
* Cancellations within 5 days of a scheduled event will result in $100 admin fee
*Date transfers 48 hours prior to a scheduled event will result in $100 admin fee
M2015 or SA2015 minimum helmet rating
For advanced drivers
Back to High Performance Driving Experiences