Club Calabogie Event Info
Thank you for joining us in the Club Calabogie Event at Calabogie Motorsports Park.
- Each person onsite needs to sign the waiver before arriving, this includes any guests coming with you.
- Gate is open at 7:30AM
- *Sound Check* All vehicles running on track have to be tested Cars without the 2023 sound check sticker are not permitted on track.
Please visit Hannah at Turn 21 store for this. She’ll be open at 8:00 AM.
- Water will be available under the white tent beside building 3
- Lunch is back on for 2023! If you signed up for the full day please see Ted for your prepaid voucher from the Paddock Eatery.
- Club Calabogie doesn’t have a formal drivers meeting but here are a few reminders,
- This is a lapping event
- Point by passing only
- Passing is permitted anywhere that is safe
- Please be predictable
- Car numbers required, shoe polish will be used if you need a number and will be available in pitlane when you get on track.
- Long pants and closed toe shoes.
- Ted Martin, Track Pro, is always available for track advice.
- Turn 21 will be open both days for fuel and snacks!
- Club Lounge will also be available for those interested. Building 3, 2nd floor. If you have any questions, please let us know,
We are looking forward to seeing you trackside at Calabogie MotorSports Park!