HPDE General Event Information
Please read the following information in its entirety as it contains important information and key times.
HPDE events are some of our busiest days so please plan accordingly and give yourself ample time to arrive, check-in at the front gate, register and attend the mandatory drivers meeting.
**At any and all race tracks attendance at a drivers meeting is mandatory, Calabogie is no exception, failure to attend will result in lost track time as the important points are still required to go over with you prior to being allowed on track.**
Each person onsite needs to sign a waiver before arriving, this includes any guests coming with you.
The link below will allow you to sign it online prior to arrival, no paper waivers are available.
If this is your first time at Calabogie this year please allow sufficient time to check-in, have your vehicle sound checked and arrive at the drivers meeting on time.
A video introduction to Calabogie and what to expect for your day can be found here.
- Gate is open at 7:00 AM
- *All drivers, please check-in at the main office, second floor of building #5 to receive the driver’s wrist band and run group sticker for you vehicle between 7:15 am to 8:00 am (12:00 pm for PM drivers)
*Sound Check* All vehicles running on track have to be tested
Cars without the 2023 sound check sticker are not permitted on track
The sound testing station, located just up from Turn 21 in the main paddock is available 7am to 9am, (or ask the turn 21 store if no one there)
- If you have a driving coach booked, they will meet you by the podium / white tent after drivers meeting.
Afternoon only drivers will meet coaches after classroom at 1:15
- Mandatory Drivers meeting 8:15 AM by the podium and large white tent *Failure to attend the meeting will result in a loss of track time as import safety information needs to covered with you.
- Afternoon only drivers meeting / classroom held at 12:30 in the classroom next to registration in building #5
- Flagging procedure and other important on-track safety information will be coved in the driver meeting.
- Long pants and closed toe shoes are a safety requirement to be allowed on track.
- We will have a 1 hour lunch break from 12-1
- Turn 21 is open for fuel (91 and 94 octane), and some great Calabogie Motorsports Park souvenirs and ICE CREAM! ;-) See it pays to read all the way down.
- Car numbers required (3-4” in height ,preferable on rear side windows both sides), shoe polish will be used if you need a number and will be available in pitlane when you get on track.
- HPDE events are driver education events and as such no timing equipment is permitted.