HPDE Intro Night Event Info
We look forward to seeing you at the High Performance Driving Introduction event at Calabogie MotorSports Park. To help you prepare for this event, please review the following,
- Please ensure you have signed this waiver before arriving.
Electronic Event Waiver
- When you arrive, the gate is not likely to be staffed, please enter and turn left, and head towards the row of Mustangs, near the big white tent.
- If you are renting one of our track prepared cars, you can park near that area as well, just not behind the staged mustangs.
- To keep the event running on schedule the classroom will begin promptly at 3PM
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to allow ample time to get situated.
Our address is 462 Wilson Farm Road, Calabogie Ontario
Google Maps Link
- If you are bringing your own helmet, please ensure it is SNELL Certified, M2010 is the minimum.
If you are unsure then bring it with you and we can check.
Rental helmets are available for $30.00.
- Classroom and helmet pick up are located in building 5 on the second floor. Building 5 is the large building covered with solar panels on the 45 degree sloped roof.
- Please do not forget to fill up on fuel before arriving. Fuel is not available at the track on these evenings.
- Please remove any loose items from the interior and trunk before going on track.
- Please bring any water or snacks you may need as our store will not be open.
- Please wear long pants and proper closed toed shoes, no shorts, sandals or flip flops.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you to the track.