Rent a Racecar | Drive a Mustang
$349 QUICK FIX – lead follow program meets COVID19 Protocols, Masks, long pants and closed toe shoes required.
Finally, you get to drive – This experience is great for all skill levels. Includes an orientation and theory session and 45 mins. of accelerating lapping following a lead car. As long as you show good car control, and prove your comfortable at race speeds, you’re setting the pace. *Extra 15 min. for only $129.
FEEL THE RUSH $799 ( 3 Sessions )
Experience our ‘Feel The Rush’ package, learn high performance driving with a professional coach assigned to you and other drivers in this lead follow program that meets COVID19 Protocols. Take the wheel of the track prepped mustang for 3 x 30 min sessions. The fee’s include the track time, the helmet, the coach, the car and all the fuel, tires and brakes you could possibly use up! In 2020, these programs are run on specific evenings, dates and registration below.
*All prices above are not inclusive of tax*
- ~3400 lbs.
- 4.6 liter V8 (~350hp @ 5700 RPM, ~340 ft-lbs @ 4500 RPM)
- Steeda racing wing and front splitter
- Upgraded locking differentials and rear end gear ratios
- Ford Racing performance clutch
- Ford Racing handling kit (springs, struts and sway bars)
- Short throw shifter
- Ford Racing performance kit (cold air intake and ECU)
- Stoptech 4 piston big brake kit
- 18″ lightweight racing rims shod in high performance rubber
On Radials – 2:30 laptime • On Slicks – 2:20 laptime
On par with 911, Cayman, Corvette, Audi R8, BMW M5.
All performance tires provided by CONTINENTAL TIRE
Official Race Fuel provided by W.O.Stinson and Son LTD.
Insurance available! Safety is, and always has been, a major priority at CMP. That is why CMP is now offering insurance for Mustang Experience participants. We strongly recommend that all participants register for insurance before their day at the track. Contact us for details.
- Cancellations within 5 days prior to event will result in $100 admin fee
- Date transfers within 48 hours prior to event will result in $100 admin fee