- Online pre-registration for an event is mandatory.
- Staff at Calabogie MotorSports Park will not accept cash at the site.
- Please visit our website for further details on how to register.
- Pre-signing of the “Release of Liability Waiver” is mandatory prior to arriving at the track. This should have already been provided to you after registration.
- No paper waivers available at the gate.
- Non-participants or guests are welcome to attend the event with you however, they must have signed the same waiver as was sent to you. If they have not signed the waiver, they will be denied access at the gate, no exceptions
- Please note: Fully electric vehicles, of any make, are not permitted to run on the track.
Paddock Eatery will be available for breakfast lunch and sometimes dinner until end of day. Takeout only, located by Building 3 ( near podium / white tent )
Overnight Rules ( when permitted )
- Overnight stay is restricted to designated paved areas of the Main Paddock.
- Individuals staying overnight are required to observe quiet times between the hours of 8:00 PM and 7:30 AM. Excessive noise could result in offenders being removed from the facility.
Calabogie Motorsports Park is open between the hours of 7:30 AM and 5:00 PM on an Event Day.